We want everyone to get the most out of this community, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines.
The following rules apply to Woody’s Archery Supply Forum. If you do not agree or don’t feel you can abide by them, then please do not post on this site. Our moderators will promptly remove any posts which do not adhere to these guidelines. This is a private forum provided for Woody’s Archery Supply members. You must sign in to Woody’s Archery Supply to submit a post. We may have viewers of all ages so please keep your content appropriate for all ages. Thank you and enjoy the forum!
1. First and foremost, respect each other. Respectful disagreements are okay; arguing, demeaning or disparaging comments and severe criticism is not.
2. Obscene or vulgar language will not be tolerated. Disguising inappropriate words with a symbol (i.e. ***ist me, n*cks) is no different than the actual word. Violating this rule will get your post deleted.
3. Our moderators have the sole discretion to remove any and all posts which they determine to be inappropriate. This may be for language, content, offensive, or defamatory remarks. If your post is removed, you may request a reason for the removal through the “Contact Us” page. If your post was removed for obvious reasons, you may or may not receive a reply. Do not use the forum to request this information.
4. Do not use posts to correct another poster's spelling or grammar - this is rude and unnecessary. If you do not understand what they are saying, simply ask them to clarify.
5. You may NOT post material that is threatening, harassing, or abusive to any party. Content that is sexual, defamatory, hateful, potentially slanderous, or conversations in violation of any law is not tolerated. Knowingly posting false or misleading material will result in moderator action and removal from the website.
NOTE: This includes Racial attacks and racial slurs of any kind, or comments degrading to the United States of America. If you even think about or have ever considered burning an American Flag or making derogatory comments about this great nation, save yourself the agony and just leave now.
6. Use your best judgement on which category to place your post. No foul if you guess wrong; moderators are able to move your post if necessary.
7. Spamming is not allowed. Spamming can be defined as using a post to promote a product or agenda. If you attempt to post something that is in direct contrast to any product sold or advertised through Woody’s Archery Supply, your post will be removed.
8. Embedding a hidden link into a post is not allowed and will not be tolerated. This will be treated as spamming the forum and you and your post will be removed.
This website was created primarily for the marketing of products from Woody’s Archery Supply. The forum was included as a place for you to go and enjoy conversations, learn or share ideas, techniques, and knowledge, and just a general friendly place to meet others that have common interests. With a little help from you and gentle oversight from our moderators, our goal will be accomplished. Prepare your posts as if your 10-year-old daughter was reading it over your shoulder. Keep the content clean, honest, and free from sexual innuendo and foul language. Remember this – “How you live your life is like a mirror, it is reflected upon those around you. Respect others and they will respect you.”